WHAT WE DO
The Research Alliance connects buy-side managers with niche IRPs
Since 2006, the Research Alliance has provided over 300 buy-side firms, including hedge funds, mutual funds, family offices, and private equity firms with primary independent research.
The proprietary selection process of the Research Alliance sifts through the 1000+ independent research providers globally to identify the firms producing research not found on the sell-side.
Only a handful of providers are granted membership in the Research Alliance.
Selection Criteria Include:
- Produce proprietary, primary research
- Well-differentiated from sell-side peers
- Conflict-free (no investment banking or underwriting, no trading desk, no money management arm)
- Proven track record, 10+ years
- Clearly defined expertise
- Actionable investment recommendations—long and short
- Meet compliance standards
“Access to independent research from the Research Alliance provided me with key data I was not aware of, allowing me to exit a large position and avoid a significant loss.”
—Research Alliance Client, New York, NY, Hedge Fund 3B AUM